There are 2 ways to make sure you're protected

Option #1

If your personal auto is insured with AAA, State Farm, Allstate, 21st Century or USAA, you can add the RV to your personal policy for the duration of your rental. Typically there is no cost to do so, or a very low cost charged by your insurance agent. 

This will save you money, and will lower your out of pocket deductible in case of damage. 

When making a reservation, you will be asked if you would like to insure the RV through a personal policy. If you select that you would, we will email you an insurance binder request form.


The form will have all the required information, including your name, reservation date, vehicle information and required policy limits. 

Simply email the form to your insurance agent, and they will take care of the rest.


Once we get confirmation of coverage, we will take off the insurance coverage through us, and refund the insurance fee. 

Anyone that is listed on your policy will be allowed to drive the RV. 

Option #2

Insure the RV with us by choosing from the following packages



  • $100,000 Auto Physical Damage

  • Minimum Financial Responsibility per state Liability Insurance

  • Windshield Damage Repair


$34.44 per night



  • $150,000 Auto Physical Damage

  • Minimum Financial Responsibility per state Liability Insurance 

  • Windshield Damage Repair

  • Roadside Assistance 


$41.95 per night



  • $250,000 Auto Physical Damage

  • $1 Million Liability Insurance

  • Windshield Damage Repair

  • Roadside Assistance 


$51.95 per night

Insurance deductible is $1,500

You will be able to add as many drivers to the policy as you'd like. To add additional drivers, we will need a photo of their drivers license, email and phone number. Simply email or text that over to us and we will submit the information to the insurance company. 


To qualify for insurance the drivers need to be over the age of 25 and have a clean driving record. The reservation needs to have at least 1 approved driver in order for us to release the vehicle. 

Additional Available Insurances & Protections 

Interior Damage Protection $69

RV Rental Damage Coverage provides coverage should the insured renter cause accidental damage to the RV interior while it’s parked during the rental period. 

The plan provides coverage for accidental damages that can include: broken appliances and certain electronics, damaged interior doors, walls and furniture, stained bedding or linens, lost keys and re-keying costs. 

Covers up to $1,500. Any interior damage above that cost is the renters' direct responsibility. 

Trip Insurance 13% of nightly cost

Even the best-planned trips can be impacted by an unexpected event or unplanned interruption, illness, road closures, traffic accidents, medical emergency, adverse weather, natural disasters, or more. Trip insurance allows the renter to recoup the investment they made in their trip if they meet the terms and conditions outlined in the plan.

By selecting our trip insurance, the renters could keep 100% of the prepaid RV rental booking cost in the event they had to cancel due to a covered event, as a balance to be used towards another trip. 

Some trip insurance coverages include: Trip Cancellation, Trip Interruption and Emergency Assistance and Transportation

Trip Cancellation / Interruption

Some covered events that apply to Trip Cancellation and Trip Interruption (please note that terms and conditions apply): 

  • Traffic accident en route to pick up the RV

  • Onset of pre-existing medical conditions while on the trip (if certain requirements are met at the time of purchase)

  • Sickness, accidental injury, or loss of life of renter or a travel companion while on the trip

  • Mandatory evacuations, road closures, or inability to access destination due to adverse weather

24/7 Emergency Assistance and Transportation

Much like stumbling upon a bear in the wild, you never know when a medical emergency will present itself. Covered expenses include:

  • Emergency transportation to the nearest suitable medical facility

  • Help to return home, if medically necessary

  • Expenses for one person of the renter's choice to visit them if they are traveling alone and hospitalized for more than 7 days 

  • Injury that first occurs during the trip